Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 YW Theme

I guess I'm all about free printables this week.

Every year the youth in our church receive a theme to memorize and live by.
I love that they have something to focus on and strive for during the year.

Well, it's a new year so that means...
it's a new theme!

And I love what has been chosen for this year.

“Stand ye in holy places, and be not moved, 
until the day of the Lord come; 
for behold, it cometh quickly, saith the Lord” 
D&C 87:8
I teach the 12 & 13 year old girls and Sugardoodle is my go-to place 
for finding the most awesome handouts and help for my lessons.  And of course that's where I came across this fabulous printable.
I ran out of white cardstock so I just printed these out on plain white paper and mounted them on to coordinating cardstock. 
 I decided rather than just give this to the girls as a handout,
 they might like to keep them for the year.  
I printed them as a 5x7, then I laminated them and put magnet strips on the back.  
That way they can put them on a magnet board on their room or on the refrigerator or wherever they can see it often.

I think they are so fun!

Thanks to The Dearth Duo for the great printable!
There are even five different sizes to choose from.  Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment